Can Bla, Ibiza
Can Bla is a superb villa within walking distance of the Town of Santa Eulalia and beaches - a very rare feature in Ibiza
This splendid Santa Eulalia estate dates back to the 18th century, it has a large living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, of which 1 is ensuite to the master bedroom.
This rustic Ibiza villa is full of charm and style. It has been completely renovated recently with modern conveniences but is still an authentic Ibizan rural villa.
At the rear of the house there is a pool of 8m x 4m with lougers and big terrace. There is a barbecue area with a porch for lunch and dinner al fresco. This area has a bathroom (WC) for outdoor use and outdoor shower. There is a large area of garden with newly planted trees and plants.
The house is very close to downtown Santa Eulalia, just over 5 minutes walk and 10 or 15 minutes to a variety of beaches and coves that are in Santa Eulalia as Niu Blau and Cala Pada.
- 3 bedrooms all single beds
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Toilet at pool area and outdoor shower
- Pool 8 m x 4 m, with loungers
- Pool towels
- Garden Area
- BBQ Area
- Outside dining area
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- The rental includes linen/towels and a complete clean on departure. Additional cleaning and linen changes can be arranged
- This is an official Ibiza rental home registered with the Ibiza Department of Tourism Council, Departamento de Turismo del Consell Insular de Ibiza. No : VT-0293-E
- Car Hire is recommended with this Ibiza villa
- Security deposit on the villa. 7 days prior to your arrival, we require credit card details to be used for any charges, this is authorised prior to your arrival at the home and refunded after your departure, if there is no damage.
- Any damage costs will be detailed and agreed before being charged. The amount held for this villa is 1000 euros.
- In 2016 the Balearic Government introduced an Eco Tax of 2.20 Euros per person per night for anyone 16 and over. This will be calculated and charged with your final payment.