Can Romero 2, Ibiza
CAN ROMERO 2 – CALA D’HORT AREA
Can Romero 2 is a traditional home in Cala D’Hort recently restored to a high standard in a stylish modern feel of Ibiza.
This villa enjoys fantastic views to the island of Es Vedra, this home is located in a beautiful area of Ibiza on the south west coast. On a clear day you can even see the island of Formentera
The gardens offer a relaxed retreat, ideal for sun bathing or practising yoga in a chilled location with views to Es Vedra
Great Ibiza location for filming or a photo shoot
Can be rented with adjacent sister property Can Romero 1. Ideal for two families, grandparents, staff etc.
- Large living / dining room with open plan kitchen
- 4 bedrooms (two doubles, two twins) one double and twin have en-suite shower bathrooms
- The other two bedrooms share the family bathroom
- The rental includes linen/towels and a complete clean on departure. Additional cleaning and linen changes can be arranged
- Great terrace / dining area leading to the pool
- Large pool with patio furniture, loungers & BBQ
- The house is powered by solar energy
- Terrific views of Es Vedra and on a clear day the island of Formentera
- Wifi Internet
- Baby Cot and High Chair
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Pool Towels
- This is an official Ibiza rental home registered with the Ibiza Department of Tourism Council, Departamento de Turismo del Consell Insular de Ibiza. No : ET-0410-E
- Car Hire is recommended with this villa
- Security deposit on the villa. 7 days prior to your arrival, we require credit card details to be used for any charges, this is authorised prior to your arrival at the home and refunded after your departure, if there is no damage.
- Any damage costs will be detailed and agreed before being charged. The amount held for this villa is 600 Euros.
- In 2016 the Balearic Government introduced an Eco Tax of 2.20 Euros per person per night for anyone 16 and over. This will be calculated and charged with your final payment.
Can Romero 2, Ibiza Rates
|From||To||Price per week||Notes|
|Mar 24, 2019||Apr 20, 2019||£1426|
|Apr 21, 2019||May 31, 2019||£1497|
|Jun 1, 2019||Jun 30, 2019||£2479|
|Jul 1, 2019||Jul 13, 2019||£3199|
|Jul 14, 2019||Jul 31, 2019||£3399|
|Aug 1, 2019||Aug 24, 2019||£3749|
|Aug 25, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||£2721|
|Oct 1, 2019||Oct 19, 2019||£1497|
|Oct 20, 2019||Oct 31, 2019||£1427|