Can Sastre, Ibiza
Can Sastre is a rustic villa which has been beautifully restored to create the best of modern living in a traditional and relaxed setting.
The villa is 2 km from San Jose, a quaint village with cool cafes, local boutiques, supermarket and 'locals' bars, very popular location.
Just 10 km from Ibiza Town and only 5 km from the nearest beach. The villa oozes character throughout, accommodating up to 7 people with one double bedroom, one twin and a single bedroom where bunk beds could be added if needed.
There are thick walls, sunken windows and wooden ceilings, it's a cosy hideaway richly decorated with an array of ornamental features.
There is a stone terrace around the private swimming pool with a luxurious backdrop of mature trees, a fountain seating area, a covered barbeque terrace and interesting artefacts in the walls as reminders of the past.
A very traditional Ibiza home with modern benefits but retaining it's Spanish character
- Restored traditional villa with lots of character for up to 7 people and private swimming pool
- Warm and elegant sitting room.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- One double bedroom
- One single bedroom - bunk beds can be provided if required.
- One bathroom with bath.
- One twin bedroom and full shower room.
- The rental includes linen/towels and a complete clean on departure. Additional cleaning and linen changes can be arranged
- Swimming pool (9.5m x 4.5m)
- Fountain seating area.
- Covered barbeque terrace
- Wifi Internet
- This is an official Ibiza rental home registered with the Ibiza Department of Tourism Council, Departamento de Turismo del Consell Insular de Ibiza. No : 2013014922
- Security deposit on the villa. 7 days prior to your arrival, we require credit card details to be used for any charges, this is authorised prior to your arrival at the home and refunded after your departure, if there is no damage.
- Any damage costs will be detailed and agreed before being charged. The amount held for this villa is 600 Euros.
- In 2016 the Balearic Government introduced an Eco Tax of 2.20 Euros per person per night for anyone 16 and over. This will be calculated and charged with your final payment.