D'Alt Serra, Ibiza
This traditional Ibizan house is modern and tastefully decorated. It is located near the village of Santa Gertrudis. It has beautiful mountain views.
The house is on one level. There are 3 bedrooms, A bright living room with pretty fireplace and a lovely small inner garden.
There is a Large fully equipped kitchen, which is separated from the living room with sliding door and a separate parlpur with washing machine and the tumble dryer.
The house has Wi-fi, air conditioning, safe, audio system.
There is a lovely pool and outside patio area with loungers. Also an outdoor dining area and BBQ.
- One Level
- living room
- Small inner garden
- Large separate kitchen
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, juicer, blender
- Washing machine and the tumble dryer are in a separate area
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, television, PlayStation
- 1 large bathroom with shower and 2 sinks
- 1 Bedroom with double bed
- 1single bedroom with a sliding door
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Satellite TV
- Audio system
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Pool Towels
- Possible additional heating costs in winter, please consult
- Car Hire is recommended with this villa
- This is an official Ibiza rental home registered with the Ibiza Department of Tourism Council, Departamento de Turismo del Consell Insular de Ibiza. No :2013005844
- Security deposit on the villa. 7 days prior to your arrival, we require credit card details to be used for any charges, this is authorised prior to your arrival at the home and refunded after your departure, if there is no damage.
- Any damage costs will be detailed and agreed before being charged. The amount held for this villa is 1000 euros.
- In 2016 the Balearic Government introduced an Eco Tax of 2.20 Euros per person per night for anyone 16 and over. This will be calculated and charged with your final payment.
D'Alt Serra, Ibiza Rates
|From||To||Price per week||Notes|
|Jan 11, 2019||Apr 30, 2019||£1321|
|May 1, 2019||May 31, 2019||£1849|
|Jun 1, 2019||Jun 30, 2019||£2439|
|Jul 1, 2019||Jul 13, 2019||£2906|
|Jul 14, 2019||Aug 24, 2019||£3349|
|Aug 25, 2019||Sep 14, 2019||£2730|
|Sep 15, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||£2439|
|Oct 1, 2019||Oct 31, 2019||£1321|