Sa Coloma, Ibiza
This is a lovely traditional house located on a small hill with lovely views.
It is decorated in a relaxed comfortable way, offering accommodation with all facilities you need for a quiet holiday with a delicious rustic charm.
There is a living and dining area with satellite TV, stereo with CD, kitchen with dishwasher and a covered rear patio for al fresco dining. In the main part of the house there is a double bedroom with a bathroom with shower and terrace while the two bedrooms on the mezzanine floor share the other bathroom.
There is a studio behind the barbeque area which has a double bed and a bathroom with shower.
An ideal home to discover the interior of Ibiza and to relax and enjoy what the area has to offer.
The house has roof fans and portable fans.
- Split level light airy lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Four bedrooms - two twins and two double
- Three bathrooms - two en-suite
- The rental includes linen/towels and a complete clean on departure. Additional cleaning and linen changes can be arranged
- Swimming pool 8 x 4 metres
- Outside shower
- Sun beds,hammocks and parasols
- Shaded terrace with tables and chairs in solarium
- Wifi Internet
- Satellite TV
- Hair Dryer
- Baby cot and high chair
- Covered parking for two cars
- This is an official Ibiza rental home registered with the Ibiza Department of Tourism Council, Departamento de Turismo del Consell Insular de Ibiza. No :ET-0623_E
- Security deposit on the villa. 7 days prior to your arrival, we require credit card details to be used for any charges, this is authorised prior to your arrival at the home and refunded after your departure, if there is no damage.
- Any damage costs will be detailed and agreed before being charged. The amount held for this villa is 600 Euros.
- In 2016 the Balearic Government introduced an Eco Tax of 2.20 Euros per person per night for anyone 16 and over. This will be calculated and charged with your final payment.
Sa Coloma, Ibiza Rates
|From||To||Price per week||Notes|
|Apr 1, 2018||May 31, 2018||£1191|
|Jun 1, 2018||Jun 30, 2018||£1609|
|Jul 1, 2018||Jul 15, 2018||£1811|
|Jul 16, 2018||Jul 31, 2018||£2225|
|Aug 1, 2018||Aug 31, 2018||£2574|
|Sep 1, 2018||Sep 15, 2018||£1811|
|Sep 16, 2018||Sep 30, 2018||£1535|
|Oct 1, 2018||Oct 31, 2018||£1191|