Villa Cune, Ibiza
This renovated farmhouse sits in 50,000 m2 of beautiful countryside. It is modern but maintains a coutry style. It is located near the village of San Rafael, only 2km away.
It is very quiet and peaceful with views overlooking the surrounding mountains. The villa has a large terrace with a salt water pool.
The main house has a lounge with high ceilings and wooden beams,a fully equipped kitchen , 3 bedrooms with air-conditioning and 3 bathrooms.
There is a separate guest house with another large lounge, bedroom with double bed and bathroom, all with air-conditioning.
Some bedrooms might not be available for bookings under the maximum capacity of the house
- Located near the village of San Rafael (2km).
- Set in a Iarge area 50,000 m2
- Large terrace with a 8 x 4 meter pool (saltwater)
- Shaded area
- Barbecue Area
- Outdoor dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with high beamed wood ceilings
- 3 bedrooms in the main house all with air-conditioning
- 2 double rooms and 1 twin with 2single beds
- 2 bathrooms (1 with bath/ 1with shower)
- There is a separate guest house with another large lounge with air-conditioning
- 1 bedroom with double bed with air-conditioning and bathroom
- Some bedrooms might not be available for bookings under the maximum capacity of the house
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Satellite TV
- Pool Towels
- Alarm System
- Hair Dryer
- This is an official Ibiza rental home registered with the Ibiza Department of Tourism Council, Departamento de Turismo del Consell Insular de Ibiza. No : ETV-1035 -E
- Car hire is recommended for this villa.
- Security deposit on the villa. 7 days prior to your arrival, we require credit card details to be used for any charges, this is authorised prior to your arrival at the home and refunded after your departure, if there is no damage.
- Any damage costs will be detailed and agreed before being charged. The amount held for this villa is 1000 Euros.
- In 2016 the Balearic Government introduced an Eco Tax of 2.20 Euros per person per night for anyone 16 and over. This will be calculated and charged with your final payment.