Villa Torre Bes, Ibiza
This is a beautifully Ibiza Villa is a restored tower which dates back more than 400 years and is located on the top of a hill overlooking the valley of Es Pla, San Antonio. With this four bedroom property, there is Wi Fi Internet, satellite TV, a well equipped kitchen and a large chill out area on the terrace.
Outside there is an attractive swimming pool set within the gardens with seating and dining furniture as well as sun loungers. which is well furnished with table, chairs and sunloungers. A fantastic chill out Ibiza villa close to San Antonio.
- Four bedroom and two bedroom restored Ibiza villa with private swimming pool, Wi Fi and satellite TV
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Satellite TV
- Large living room with sofa, dining table and TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining table and gas cooker
- Ground floor: two double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Upper floor: one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, each with separate stairs and chill out terrace
- The rental includes linen/towels and a complete clean on departure. Additional cleaning and linen changes can be arranged
- Terraced gardens
- Private swimming pool with sun loungers, table and chairs
- This is an official Ibiza rental home registered with the Ibiza Department of Tourism Council, Departamento de Turismo del Consell Insular de Ibiza. No : ET-0386-E
- Car hire is recommended for this villa although Taxi's are an option
- Security deposit on the villa. 7 days prior to your arrival, we require credit card details to be used for any charges, this is authorised prior to your arrival at the home and refunded after your departure, if there is no damage.
- Any damage costs will be detailed and agreed before being charged. The amount held for this villa is 600 Euros.
- In 2016 the Balearic Government introduced an Eco Tax of 2.20 Euros per person per night for anyone 16 and over. This will be calculated and charged with your final payment.